Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our Site, register on the Site, download apps, place an order, respond to a survey, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, children’s dates of birth and medical information about them like allergies, medical conditions, and insurance information. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. Users can always refuse to supply personal identification information, which may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the IP address, browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users’ means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
Our Site may use “cookies” to enhance User experience. A User’s web browser places cookies on the User’s hard drive for record-keeping purposes and sometimes to track information about the User. A User may choose to set its web browser to accept all cookies, refuse all cookies, or to alert you when cookies are being sent. If cookies are disabled, it may affect the Site’s features and functions.
How we use collected information
The Company may collect and use Users’ personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service: Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience: We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site: We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Site feature: To enter a contest, respond to a survey or use other Site features, a User agrees to receive information about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To, if developed, use content from social media platforms where you discuss our products or use a hashtag related to our products.
- To provide information about your usage or preferences to our third-party vendors and providers.
- To send periodic emails: We may use the email address to send Users information about new products or services we are offering; information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If you no longer want to receive emails from the Company, please email the Company at email@example.com.
How we protect your information
The Company has industry standard data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures in place in an effort to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site. The Company takes reasonable steps to maintain and protect information, however the Company cannot guarantee the standards will always be met. There may be factors beyond the Company’s control that may result in disclosure of information. The Company disclaims warranties and representations relating to maintenance or nondisclosure of information.
Sharing your personal information
We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
Photos and Files
Our Site collects photos and files created by both the Company and submitted by Users. Photos may be used for promotion of our services. These promotions may be on our Site and other media, such as mobile apps and print. By submitting a photograph to the Company, you (1) agree that the Company will have the unrestricted right to use and to publish your photographs in print or on its Site or on any social media networks; and (2) certify that you are at least 18 years old, you own the copyright to the photographs or otherwise have permission from the copyright owner to submit them for publication, and that the Company’s use will not violate any third party’s rights.
Third party websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
Your acceptance of these terms
LAST UPDATED: October 6, 2016